Common Use Passenger Processing Technology
Cupp-T is a new generation of Common Use platform to facilitate multiple airlines and other operators to share common check-in, gate or other workstations and peripherals with security, interoperability, compatibility and flexibility. Cupp-T is deployed at various airports to host major DCS applications for airlines worldwide.
Cupp-T meets the IATA standard for Common Use Passenger Processing Systems (CUPPS) and certified to IATA/ CUPPS.
We are a certified CUPPS platform supplier according to the IATA recommended Practice 1797. We help airports, airlines or ground handlers to accelerate the transition to the latest version of the IATA/CUPPS specifications.
- Native CUPPS Platform
- > Cupp-T platform was developed natively in 2009 on the basis of the IATA specifications. Cupp-T unlike other CUPPS over CUTE platforms, resulting in an increased operational reliability and faster response times.
- NO Proprietary Firmware
- > No Proprietary Firmware is required for the peripherals like boarding pass printers, bag tag printers, boarding gate readers, barcode scanners etc. Thus, when the hardware needs to be replaced, the airport has the full freedom of choice to buy any device vendor or model.
- Open architecture
- > Cupp-T allows airlines and other operators to launch their own CUPPS applications without long and expensive certification procedures. Any CUPPS application can be easily deployed on Cupp-T without any modifications.
- > Cupp-T manages user authentication, run authorized applications and provides secure access to peripherals.
- > Cupp-T is configurable and can handle multiple workstations simultaneously. Enables airports to expand their infrastructure in scale and to seamlessly integrate new airlines without leveraging their investment.