Flight Information Display System
Airport Manager FIDS is a user-friendly, multi-lingual and web-based Flight Information Display System to keep the airport passengers well informed about the arrivals and departure flights in real-time. Flexible and easy to operate, FIDS also allows you to incorporate display advertising, videos, slideshows.
It includes FIMS, Flight Information Management System, to store and manage all the relevant flight-related information from the central AODB. It integrates seamlessly with other modules of Airport Manager suite. Supervision module allows to monitor and control the display screens remotely in real time
- One-size-fits-all solution
- > FIDS is a complete turn-key, real-time airport information display system to manage, control and automate the flow of latest flight information to the display screens. Each screen has a customized display on the basis of its location and its utility.
- Simple to install and flexible to use.
- > With its user-friendly interface, each display can be controlled individually or by grouping the screens in a single set. It allows users to choose where, when and how the information should be presented in an easy-to-understand format. FIDS data comes from the AODB , the flight information is updated automatically in real time.
- Export to airport website
- > Flight information is exported to the airport’s website allowing users to have real-time flight information at no extra cost and without any additional system.
- Cost savings and additional income
- > FIDS offers automatic switching on/off of display screens, thus generating substantial cost savings. The displays can also be used to broadcast other advertising content, thus generating additional revenue for the airport.
- Add-on modules
- > FIDS integrates seamlessly with other modules of Airport Manager suite: L-DCS (departure control), Cupp-T (IATA CUPPS platform), AMInvoicing (billing and statistics) and SuperVision(remote monitoring).