Resource Management System
To keep passengers happy – while coping with rising air travel demand – your airport needs to operate at the highest level of efficiency at all times. This means ensuring optimal use of resources like aircraft parking stands, check-in counters, gates, baggage belts, tow trucks, passenger and crew buses etc. An inefficient use of these resources may lead to avoidable delays and increased costs.
Airport Manager RMS is a powerful decision making tool to streamline airport operations by ensuring the accurate allocation of required resources at the right time and place. It gathers real-time flight information and resource information from other applications to provide a scheduling interface for resource planners on a day-to-day basis. Due to its open architecture, it is directly connected to AODB and can easily be interfaced with external systems.
- A Powerful Decision Making Tool
- > Real-time assignment of resources for a scheduled flight.
- > Integrated with Flight Scheduler to automate resource allocation.
- > Weekly Provisional to manage congestion of aircraft aprons.
- > Assign resources based on pre-defined rules in the rules engine.
- > Identify resource problems and provide conflict resolution.
- > Real-time information sharing to speed up turnaround efficiency.
- A Multi Functional Tool
- > RMS displays daily flights, aprons occupancy & scheduling of resources.
- > Automatic adaption of flight updates to FIDS.
- > Manage allocation & usage of CUPPS for airlines.
- > Accurate resource utilisation information for billing.
- A Visual Intuitive Tool
- > Gantt chart interface for intuitive display of resource assignments.
- > Resource assignment by simple drag drop, displacement & stretching of resource.
- > « Apron Map View » to display occupancy of aprons in a map view.